Friday, October 30, 2009

About this journey: The beginning

I am studying at School of Renewable Energy Technology (SERT), Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand. After finishing my semester exams of the 1st semester last month, I traveled to some parts of Thailand and also to the capital city of Laos. I also started to think about my topic for my dissertation. I started searching relevant articles published in different journals/ periodicals, mainly in Science Direct.

After starting my studies at SERT, "facebooking" has become my number one hobby. It provides me platform to interact with a lot of friends and acquaintances at one go and gives me opportunity to learn something as well.
Recently, I see many friends doing "blogging". It seems like that blogging is a good way to share about own experiences, interests, feelings etc. with the rest of the world. So, today I decided to start blogging. Let's see how the journey moves ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this blog will helf me to share my interests and experiences with you friends...

    ReplyDelete